1876 Texas Coat of Arms printed on incredibly soft and lightweight 3 singles high thread count combed ringspun cotton t-shirts with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
Vintage Betsy Ross flag circle arrangement of 13 stars on amazingly soft vintage-feel t-shirts that come pre-washed and pre-shrunk, making sure that your size and color will hold up with...
The Culpeper Minutemen is a classic banner of American history and liberty. The famous flag of the Minutemen of Culpeper County, Virginia, like the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag, sports the...