The classic Murray Rothbard t-shirt we've been selling for ages. It features a profile of economist, historian, social thinker, libertarian legend Murray Rothbard. Probably the most important American thinker of the 20th Century to bring the ideas of the Austrian School of Economics to the West as a Student of Ludwig von Mises after his escape from the Nazis.
The design features the t-shirt-friendly summation of Rothbard's political message - anti-state, anti-war, free-market. Rothbard has become an intellectually pivotal sort of gateway figure for many inspired by the ideas of freedom espoused by popular figures such as Ron Paul. Often a taste of Rothbard leads to a glorious radicalization of worldviews, as the weak pillars of established nostrums crumble under the pressure of "Mr. Libertarian's" deductive onslaught.
Celebrate the man, and more importantly the heritage of ideas he not only kept alive, but help flourish for generations to come.
- Slightly form fitting. Order a size larger for a more comfy relaxed fit.
- 100% ring spun cotton, Heather Grey is 90% ring spun cotton/10% polyester, Heather Colors are 40% ring spun cotton/60% polyester
- 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- 4.5 oz. pre-shrunk 30/1 singles