Former Congressman and liberty icon Ron Paul rolling up his sleeves, ready to get to work for freedom. The original design by Dan McCall.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The only t-shirt in history to defeat the NSA. The NSA, the only part of government that actually listens. This silly shirt started international outrage and an eventual free speech federal court case...
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both...
Stay off the snakes, please. This super-soft, 100% combed ringspun cotton tee has an incredible feel and runs up to 4XL in most colors. Heather colors contain polyester. The No step...