"Looks like you've had a bit too much to think!" says the Mustachioed THINKPOL officer as he walks up to Winston in a stern voice.
Winston must have must have forgotten to hide the disgust and loathing in his eyes, because the large man in black moved closer still, his eyes hiding behind mirrored aviator-styled sunglasses.
"You have something to say, sir?" His voice menacing now. "No sir! No." Winston chirps nervously, averting his eyes as much as possible. Very well, then. Let's move along." The officer's voice calms somewhat to a dulled, professional cadence. "Remember, closed minds stop thought crimes. Let's move along."
Illustration by Dan McCall. Inspired by George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both men and women – it fits like a well-loved favorite. Made from 100% cotton, except for heather colors, which contain polyester.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both...
"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." - Joseph Stalin • 100% ring-spun cotton • Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10%...
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures...