Libertarians: diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
While it's true the first pastime of libertarians is their eternal pissing match arguing who is the "true Libertarian" amongst them, their second ultimate pursuit is a nonchalant, unorganized cabal planning a wildly uncoordinated coup to assume power and hand it immediately back to the people.
Get Dan's often-copied tee on our most popular super soft-style of combed ringspun cotton tees. Free-market-test over 20 years as a fan favorite.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both...
March of Progress parody illustrated by Dan McCall. Printed on our most popular t-shirt style, the super-soft, combed ringspun cotton crewneck that's so soft you'll never want to take it...
"Looks like you've had a bit too much to think!" says the Mustachioed THINKPOL officer as he walks up to Winston in a stern voice.Winston must have must have forgotten...