They give you shit because you can call things in the news months before it happens. Meanwhile, their recon tools are basically whatever they're spoonfed from their couch by people selling pills and outrage. They don't comprehend that strapping on a good pair of thermals can allow you to paint multiple targets at range effortlessly. The same goes for any information-gathering apparatus.
Reliable reconnoitering depends on good tools, taking time, and not having your head stuffed up your lazy ass. Be they night vision specs or independent investigative journalists that have brass balls and a nose for the truth, better tools provide an advantage.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua