Don't Tell Me What To Do.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
The only t-shirt in history to defeat the NSA. The NSA, the only part of government that actually listens. This silly shirt started international outrage and an eventual free speech federal court case...
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both...
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...