CIA Special Activities Division: You can't fight the enemies of tomorrow without arming the extremists of today.
The Special Activities Division, shortened to the acronym SAD, is a special division of operatives that work under the supervision of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). SAD is considered one of the most mysterious branches of operatives in the world. It's divided into two groups; SAD/SOG: The elite unit was established for tactical paramilitary operations when the US Government doesn't want to be directly associated with the mission because it's illegal and immoral, (plausible deniability) and SAD/PAG: The separate group is used for covert political influence, economic warfare, and/or psychological operations.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Collections: Father's Day, Funny T-Shirts | Political Humor | Satire & Parody, Men's Apparel and Accessories, Men's Tops | Graphic Tees for Rebels & Liberty Lovers, New arrivals, New Shirts | Brand New Shirts and other items from Liberty Maniacs
Type: Mens Top
Category: afghanistan, CIA, ISIS, liberty maniacs, sad, special activities division, taliban, tshirt