The WW2 emblem of the 9th Air Force. I made these up as an homage to my Grandfather's 396th Fighter Squadron, the Thunder Bums. They're printed on our most popular style of shirt.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Destruction waits for the wicked in every place. • 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester) • Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester •...
This extraordinary tondo is one of the most daring works to have resulted from the brief collaboration between Goltzius and the painter Cornelis Cornelisz van Haarlem. The common bond of...
What is best in life, Conan? To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Good. The tri-blend fabric creates a...