In 2008, a junior Senator from Illinois coming out of the Chicago political machine was making noise as a real challenge to the Hillary Clinton campaign. With just one term under his belt, the former community organizer, state representative, and University of Chicago Law School instructor began to capture the imagination of big-money donors for the Democratic party, populists, soccer moms, and millions wanting change as the nation's economy crashed hard in the most substantial recession since the Great Depression.
With a message of hope and change in a soothing delivery, Barack Obama became the first black nominee of a major party and the 44th President of the United States.
These shirts are reproductions made from official campaign material from our extensive archives. See all our historically accurate reproduction of campaign shirts from yesteryear at the Political History Gift Shop.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
You will stay cool with Coolidge in these fantastic recreations of one of Calvin Coolidge's 1924 campaign graphics on soft vintage-feel t-shirts. The incredibly soft high thread count Ringspun yarn makes...
Go back to the 80s in your retro 1984 Ronald Reagan for President campaign tee. This is a classic tee that has a light feel. Printed on premium combed ringspun...
Have a little fun from American political history with these quality tees recreated directly from original campaign material for an authentic retro look. It'll almost be like you pulled this...