Libertarians: diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
While it's true the first pastime of libertarians is their eternal pissing match arguing who is the "true Libertarian" amongst them, their second ultimate pursuit is a nonchalant, unorganized cabal planning a wildly uncoordinated coup to assume power and hand it immediately back to the people.
Get Dan's often-copied tee on our most popular super soft-style of combed ringspun cotton tees. Free-market-test over 20 years as a fan favorite.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
Government is trustworthy, just ask Sitting Bull.The often copied, but true original "Trust the Government" shirt by LibertyManiacs.com. Slightly form fitting. Order a size larger for a more relaxed fit....
I think we're all pretty sure that when it came to badass quotes about freedom, Jefferson is the all time champion. I mean, the guy wrote the Declaration of Independence for heaven's...