Triblend Shirts | Why Tri-Blend Shirts Are So Awesome
Most people that try tri-blend shirts seek them out again. From our company data over the past 15 years we’ve noticed that it’s more than likely that our patrons never go back to anything else if they can help it.
- Tri-blends are soft as hell. Because they include the 25% rayon, 25% polyester, and 50% cotton, the fabric is incredibly soft to the touch, but the blend itself has more stretch as well, which follows the contours of your body. Plus the fabric is what we call 40 singles spun, which is like comparing your old crappy GI Joe bedsheets you had as a kid to 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets you buy for $200.
- Breathes like cotton. The fabric doesn’t keep heat trapped between the fabric and your skin. This is why you see pretty much every NBA player wearing a tri-blend tee when warming up.
- Wrinkle Resistance and moistier wicking of polyester. Ready-to-go, wrinkle resistant tees. That pretty much speaks for itself.
- The amazing drape of rayon makes fit awesome. They feel great, but they also tend to look better on more body types than any other fabric.
- Durability. Tri-blends last longer. The combined properties of each material make these shirts last longer than other materials. But remember to follow the cardinal rules of decorated t-shirt care to get the most out of your t-shirt.