• Accessories

  • Home
  • Browse Categories
  • Stickers
  • Little sticky memes you can post in real life.

  • Add description, images, menus and links to your mega menu

  • A column with no settings can be used as a spacer

  • Link to your collections, sales and even external links

  • Add up to five columns

  • Sweatshop Free Apparel

    Liberty Maniacs only sources apparel from manufacturers who are certified by Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP). Coercion and forced labor are incompatible with our mission as a business. 95% of our products are printed in the United States and shipped across the globe. The other 5% are produced in Europe for European customers. 

    We thank you for your business and for supporting commerce that does its best emphasize ethics at every stage.