Live dangerously. Read banned books. Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a vintage t-shirt, in a brand new version. Slight scoop neck.
Inspired by the amazing work of the American Library Association's work fighting for free speech and against censorship. Each year they compile a list of America's top banned books. Even now, classics like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Harry Potter find themselves on the list.
Reading a banned book is a fun way to support free speech and literacy, but there's even more you can do by getting involved. You can learn more about events and activities from the ALA: http://www.ala.org/…/bannedbooks…/ideasandresources/activity
A flattering tank with generously cut arm openings and a slim racerback in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric giving a more vintage feel.
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
• Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
• Tri-Oatmeal (50% Polyester / 37% Ring-Spun Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon)
• Tri-Oatmeal fabric weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
Vintage Betsy Ross flag circle arrangement of 13 stars on amazingly soft vintage-feel t-shirts that come pre-washed and pre-shrunk, making sure that your size and color will hold up with...
The Culpeper Minutemen is a classic banner of American history and liberty. The famous flag of the Minutemen of Culpeper County, Virginia, like the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag, sports the...