Live dangerously. Read banned books. Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a vintage t-shirt, in a brand new version. Slight scoop neck.
Inspired by the amazing work of the American Library Association's work fighting for free speech and against censorship. Each year they compile a list of America's top banned books. Even now, classics like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Harry Potter find themselves on the list.
Reading a banned book is a fun way to support free speech and literacy, but there's even more you can do by getting involved. You can learn more about events and activities from the ALA: http://www.ala.org/…/bannedbooks…/ideasandresources/activity
A flattering tank with generously cut arm openings and a slim racerback in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric giving a more vintage feel.
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
• Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
• Tri-Oatmeal (50% Polyester / 37% Ring-Spun Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon)
• Tri-Oatmeal fabric weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
The Culpeper Minutemen is a classic banner of American history and liberty. The famous flag of the Minutemen of Culpeper County, Virginia, like the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag, sports the...
Come in Peace or Leave in Pieces. Features a skeleton hand giving the peace sign holding a dagger. This shirt is available in two styles on ultra comfortable vintage cotton...