INGSOC, the emblem of the totalitarian government of Oceania from George Orwell's dystopian classic, Nineteen Eighty Four.. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
|Length (inches)||27 ¾||28 ⅝||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾||32 ¾|
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
Vintage Betsy Ross flag circle arrangement of 13 stars on amazingly soft vintage-feel t-shirts that come pre-washed and pre-shrunk, making sure that your size and color will hold up with...
There's no such thing as something for nothing. It's all about the opportunity costs, my boy. Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a vintage t-shirt,...
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...