You have to have something to wear in bat country. Or Aspen for that matter.
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
|Length (inches)||27 ¾||28 ⅝||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾||32 ¾|
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
Vintage Betsy Ross flag circle arrangement of 13 stars on amazingly soft vintage-feel t-shirts that come pre-washed and pre-shrunk, making sure that your size and color will hold up with...
The Culpeper Minutemen is a classic banner of American history and liberty. The famous flag of the Minutemen of Culpeper County, Virginia, like the Gadsden Don't Tread on Me flag, sports the...