The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, & Explosives should be an amazing weekend, not a government agency. The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
Freedom, our most valuable natural resource. Protect it for generations to come. The Sponge Fleece is an incredibly soft fleece made of Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton that is as durable...
Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings! • 50% cotton/50% polyester •...
Vintage Betsy Ross flag circle arrangement on a heavy blend hooded sweatshirt made of 50/50 cotton and polyester. You'll love the super soft inside air-jet yarns inside. This sweater has...