Live dangerously. Read banned books. Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a vintage t-shirt, in a brand new version. Slight scoop neck.
Inspired by the amazing work of the American Library Association's work fighting for free speech and against censorship. Each year they compile a list of America's top banned books. Even now, classics like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Harry Potter find themselves on the list.
Reading a banned book is a fun way to support free speech and literacy, but there's even more you can do by getting involved. You can learn more about events and activities from the ALA: http://www.ala.org/…/bannedbooks…/ideasandresources/activity
A flattering tank with generously cut arm openings and a slim racerback in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric giving a more vintage feel.
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
• Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
• Tri-Oatmeal (50% Polyester / 37% Ring-Spun Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon)
• Tri-Oatmeal fabric weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson in...
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? The original by Dan McCall for Liberty...
Government is trustworthy, just ask Sitting Bull.The often copied, but true original "Trust the Government" shirt by LibertyManiacs.com. 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun preshrunk combed ringspun cotton 30 singles ultra...