The only shirt in history to defeat the NSA. The NSA, the only part of government that actually listens.
This silly shirt started international outrage and an eventual free speech federal court case when the National Security Agency issued Dan McCall with cease and desist orders for this joke, claiming that he needed special permission from then NSA director Keith Alexander to sell these t-shirts. He sued, and won!
Now, this shirt is our little symbol of how even a silly joke can be used to stand up for free speech.
Links to the story: NPR on the case. The Baltimore Sun. Daily KOS. CBS News.
Printed on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
The only t-shirt in history to defeat the NSA. The NSA, the only part of government that actually listens. This silly shirt started international outrage and an eventual free speech federal court case...
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns. It's not that much to ask, is it? This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both...
With the lovable personality of a drowsy badger and the voice of a bullfrog, Bernie is your comrade in fighting the good fight against oligarchical imperialism, exploitative corporatism, economic logic,...