Features the Latin fir "From my cold dead hands." This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities. The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the waterproof material will protect them from the weather.
All purpose. Handmade. Rugged. Lightweight. With minimalist clean lines for easy cleaning.
These backpacks are made by hand in the USA.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Backpack dimensions: H 16⅞" W 12¼" D 3⅞"
• Waterproof material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
The Gonzales "come and take it" cannon was a Spanish-made, bronze artillery piece of six-pound caliber. The gun was the object of contention in late September and early October 1835...
The banner was flown by Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry at the legendary Battle of Lake Erie. Don't give up the ship. This medium size, American-made backpack is just what you...
Before Normandy, it was common for American vehicles overseas to carry a simple white star as an identifier. But in the dust and confusion of battle, the US star could...